30 Kasım 2011 Çarşamba

Almost Finished.

Ok.., My blog is ready and updated with latest release, so a big burden is down .. Now a few improvements here and there. Blog will be updated with more stuff like extra mods/patches/stuff I could find. They may be added to my custom firmwares or posted as standalone. Some patches/mods/stuff may not be added in my custom firmwares but can be upon further requests so don't hesitate to ask for.

It won't be updated as fast as normal blogs but I would try my best to keep it posted with all the happenings related to my further updates. As few of you generous people offered me for donations, I would think about adding that function in near future.

Keep checking for updates and if a proper credit being not added (reasons could be anything), please let me know and I will try to add it asap.

Enjoy..

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa