31 Ocak 2012 Salı

Weekly Progress: PTD v5.8, epic legendary bird boss

Want to get the legendary dogs? Shiny Mew? or any other shiny pokemon in the game? Adopt them today using SnD coins! Click here for more info.

Visit the PTD: Pokemon Center - a place to trade pokemon, get your Daily Code, adopt Pokemon, view your items and change your avatar! 


Okay all rested up and ready to go. Last Thursday I had my first programming test at the University, and I felt really good about it. It doesn't hurt that I have years and years of programming experience but I the professor posted the score online and I got an A! Wooohoo! Okay enough bragging... This past week like I mentioned I took it easy but we still got some goodies. Level cap is now 90, and after the 7th gym I believe we will reach 100. My point of view is that I won't raise it past 100 just to keep in line with the games. I also fixed Eruption, a level 85 move that Entei learns, and the sponsor got around to making a code for Tangela so I put that in.

This week we will have a story level involving Gary and one of the legendary birds! I will also make a cooperative version of this same map for multiplayer. A lot of people have been asking for a co-op level and I thought this "boss" level would be a good fit. I'm also going to be having a new mystery gift pokemon, new ability, new achievement, and some new TMs! So I think you guys will really enjoy this update! Also I think a lot of you will ask... you can NOT capture the legendary bird on this level. You will be able to catch them after you learn Surf so be patient :)

PTD First Look by GraphicForce!
 
Weekly Progress for PTD:

Choose who to trade my Shiny Tauros to (100%) - Account name is samO - Traded Bk for his all Shiny and all level 80 - Nidoking, Charizard, Golem, Gengar, Dragonite, Exeggutor!
Choose a new pokemon to trade (100%) - Shiny Mew! Looking for Psychic pokemon!
New Story Level (100%)
  • Intro (100%)
  • Level Layout (100%)
  • Level Waves (100%)
  • Level Ending (100%)
New Co-Op Multiplayer Level  - Postponed until next week
New Mystery Gift Pokemon (100%) - Will arrive on Monday
  • New Moves (1) (100%)
  • Add Graphic (100%)
  • Add Shiny Graphic (100%)
  • Add Shadow Graphic (100%)
  • Add Stats to Game (100%)
  • Implement TM/Relearn moves (100%)
  • Implement in Adoption (Battle Ready and Shiny) (100%)
  • Implement Shadow in Game Corner (100%)
  • Implement in Trading Center (100%)
  • Implement in Save Code (100%)
Implement new moves in the Trading Center's Move List (100%)
New Ability (100%) - Compoundeyes - Increases move accuracy by 30%
  • Implement to Butterfree and Venonat (100%)
New Achievement (100%)
  • Implement in Game (100%)
  • Implement in Server (100%)
New TMs (100%) - Added Sludge Bomb
Bug Fixes (100%)
  •  Made it possible to click on your towers when they are close or under the money and wave info text (100%)
  • Achievement for Shadow Grimer Typo (100%) - Misspelled Grimer's name
  • Change in the attack Curse (100%) - When a ghost uses the move, cap the amount of damage done to the target by 1/4 of the users life.

Weekly Progress for HTD:
Add Males into the game (100%)
  • Add male animations (100%)
  • Add male armor (100%)
Make the focus target apply to all units (100%) - If the focus is out of range then target as normal.
Add New Sound Effects (100%)
Fixed an issue with doing another move while one is on cooldown (100%)
Out of Range text when you target a unit that is out of range (100%)
Native skill tweaks (100%) - Increase cooldown and remove all countering type debuffs on target.
Range graphic tweak (100%) - Make it an outline instead of large translucent circle.
Wand tweak (100%) - Only have one character wield the wand and the sword.


Today was short and sweet, so let me know what you think! Also I'm assembly a sort of wish list for PTD 2 so if you have any ideas as far as what you want to see in the game, post them below! Thanks, and let's have a great week!

Etiketler: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa