15 Nisan 2012 Pazar

What about Delight's next update?

As most of you already know that I don't have any N8 with me anymore.., Hell I don't have any descent phone with me anymore.. except my old 3rd edition phone.. and because of that I already told you guys that v5.0 could be the last cfw of Delight series for N8.. Yet I published v5.1 and then v5.2 later to fix up few issues.

Because I promised to few die hard fans of Delight custom firmwares that I will try my best to release future updates time by time for their N8s so that they will get the best out there, yet I hope you understand it isn't easy to do without having a phone in your hand to make a cfw..

I know Taylor has again leaked a new firmware for N8 but it's not in untouched form but he released it in modded form ... thus it's a mess to first fix up that firmware and then work on it to make it the best .. specially when you don't have any N8 to test it further..

I am not completely giving up N8 yet as I know many of you love Delight the most and because of that I will surely release an update., however I don't have any specific date for that..

Many guys asked me the same through different platforms and I am giving them the same answer that as soon as Taylor release untouched files or when there will be an official release, I will start working on my next update for N8...

I hope you guys understand and could wait for the best as waiting is always sweet and Delightful.. ;)

Cheers..

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa