29 Mayıs 2012 Salı

Weekly Progress: Memorial Day

Want to get the Shiny legendary dogs? Shiny Mew? or any other shiny pokemon in the game? Adopt them today using SnD coins! Click here for more info.

Visit the PTD: Pokemon Center - a place to trade pokemon, get your Daily Code, adopt Pokemon, view your items and change your avatar!


Hey guys this will be short and sweet, it's memorial day weekend here in the United States which means everybody is relaxing and not working. Including us! Dan was out for the week end, I barely touched the computer and I'm assuming the artist also did as they pleased.

Progress is happening for PTD2 1v1 mode. I know a lot of you have been waiting and waiting and waiting but we are pretty close. If nothing else goes wrong (It did.. I deleted a bunch of files by mistake, but its taken care of now) I expect to have something to show you guys by this weekend! I might run into some issue that can delay the release so keep that in mind.

Well... I said it was going to be short, so just have a good week and look forward to the weekend!

Etiketler: , , ,

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa