22 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

No more Delight for N8/C7 users.. :(

Yes.... Bad news but unfortunately true..

I am giving up any kind of modding on Delight series for N8 / C7 devices.. Cfw making really needs a lot of time and dedication which I don't have right now.. I was hoping that Nokia would release next firmware for N8 and C7 soon enough so I could do the last bit for N8 and C7 users but unfortunately it's taking too much time and I can't linger on it much longer..

Fortunately few good custom firmwares are still available publicly which you can try and test ..

It's been great with N8 .. everything was Delightful ;)

Good luck with your N8 and C7 friends and enjoy them fully..
---------

Delight for 808 is still under clouds and could take months based on donations.. so if you are waiting for it, consider donating to complete the pledge.

cya...

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa