26 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

No one anymore interested in Delight for 808?

It looks like not many people are interested in having Delight for their 808 devices or not many people have this device.. Well I would go for first part..

I feel bad for the ones who have already contributed to Delight for 808 as till this pledge won't be completed, there won't be any Delight for 808 devices..

This feels really bad as Delight was used by so many users and hardly very few tried to contribute..

Anyways, I am still thankful to the ones who contributed but this blog will be closed after a month if this pledge won't be completed ..

I will spend my time on Android development ..

take care..

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa