24 Aralık 2011 Cumartesi

Info about next version..!!

Good news is that next update is ready, however I have just finished it now, I won't release it right away. It will be under observation for some time for any bugs and all. I couldn't done completely what I was trying to do but only 80 percent work has been done and notification APIs yet can't be transferred to Core except everything..

Thus you still have to flash with a UDA having Notifications APIs to make your push notifications apps like Nokia Drop.. I will keep working on it and hopefully my next version will have that sorted out yet I can't promise that as I am too much stressed out in my personal stuff right now.

For the time being I am posting the change log in change log section and will soon release my next update.

Thank you for your patience.

P.S. You need to keep in mind while reading Change logs that there was nothing special while making this update except a new leak by Taylor thus there won't be too much thrilling changes yet I tried my best to make it the best.

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa