14 Şubat 2012 Salı

Disappointed? Don't ... :)

I know most of you were waiting for it and believe me I was working on it the whole day.. Now why it's not still published?


Delight v4.0 was already finished last night and I was beginning to upload it today and while uploading it I experimented with something and it came positive thus I stopped uploading and the whole day I was working on it only..

The good news is that I have accomplished it now and Delight v4.0 with much more extra features is ready..

What I was trying to do was to eliminate UDA completely so you can hard reset your handset anytime and don't need to worry about important files in UDA like Push To Notification ..

I know Push To Notification isn't really useful for some of you, but as my main aim is to make Delight perfect for every single user not individuals or a group of people, I try to fix every bug and provide full functionality to it's users.

I am really happy that I am able to achieve that finally as I was constantly trying to achieve that since a long time.

Since I have been working on this version from few weeks, my PC is all messed up and I need to gather stuff and organize it properly to update Change log section.. Unfortunately I can't do that today as I have been sick with cold and not feeling good so please wait till tomorrow as it will be available tomorrow.

Hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's day with your loved ones.

Good night now and take care...

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa