8 Şubat 2012 Çarşamba

What now?

As I promised earlier that I will publish a new update as soon as Nokia release Belle officially and now as they did it, I have started to work on my next Delight version which will be v4.0.

Intensity of testing would be low as I am quite busy with my personal life at the moment but rest assure that it'll be in my higher priorities.

Today I flashed with the official Belle and testing it now and then later today I will start putting mods in it to test it.

I welcome all bug reports you guys made in past in v3.9 so I can test them before releasing my next update so you guys won't have to report it again as unfortunately I didn't make a full list of all those bugs, minor or major.

Also I would like to know about your view on whether I should really need to release a new update if everything seems to be same as the last leaked version since there is no new widget even the ones in leaked version in this new official one or would you be really happy to be on that leaked version as that's pretty much same as the official one.

Do comment. Have a nice day.

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa