17 Şubat 2012 Cuma

New update!


Yesterday MoritZ told me that the official firmware on which my Delight v4.0 is based missing some updated files which are in official EURO firmware, I flashed with it and noticed those changes. I can't say they are better yet they are latest files and Nokia tried to save some space which could be helpful in near future, thus I will have to start from the scratch and make my next update based on EURO firmware. Of course all reported bugs will be fixed in next update. If I will be able to fix Push to Notification problem then it will be in Core else I will provide UDA file with these needed files.

So have patience guys and instead of reporting anymore bugs wait for my next update. Since there is weekend coming, my update will be delayed but it's pretty fast then then my official build. So I guess it will be better. More updates are on it's way.

You can see the difference between my build and Euro one. Check out the wifi icon place in both these images.


Screenshot provided by Moritz

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa