6 Mart 2012 Salı

News about Delight Belle v4.2



Hey friends,

Few of you reported some bugs in translated versions of Delight's last update as well as some in English version like missing My Location and Places widget, well that was strange to me as the last time I flashed, these both widgets were there.

Anyways I checked the rofs2 again and surprisingly the needed files were not there, strange for me as I very well remember that I put these files in there.. Anyways, it's been sorted out and most of the bugs should be fixed now though there weren't any bugs in English version as nothing been reported except these two missing widgets and they have been added now in next version.

Now what about next version, well next version will be much improved with few more goodies and extra features.

I am currently working on it at the moment and everything seems to be fine right now so hopefully it will be released soon too but don't expect it too soon as it's festival season here in India..

Will keep you informed..

Stay tune.. take care.

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa