12 Mart 2012 Pazartesi

News about next updated version!!

Hey friends..

This is just to update you about the next upcoming version of Delight Belle.

It will be huge improvement compared to the current version so instead of calling it v4.2, I will be called v5.0.

It's still going under development so the release will take some time however good news is that it's 75% completed. One of the most difficult task to implement was to avoid UDA and finally I am able to do that.

Now I just need to work on few other areas. Will update you about the progress.

Soon it's change log will be published and although I couldn't publish any sneak preview last time I will try this time I will be able to..

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa