10 Mart 2012 Cumartesi

Wow... Never expected this..

Hey friends..

I am just too excited right now, why?

Well I sent my legal notice to Nokia India today along with an electronic copy to the senior officials of Nokia internationally including Mr. Stephen Elop and guess what, I got a reply from himself assuring me that he will ask his team personally to assist the case.. 

Well as I already said, I never expected this and this all was a totally nice surprise for me.. Now I am sure that my phone will soon be replaced with a perfectly working unit ;)

Meanwhile, don't think that I am not working on next update as I am still testing it right at the moment and it's all going very fine..

Stay tune for more updates :)

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa