22 Ocak 2013 Salı

Fundraiser Begins! Cosmoid's Week! and Bug Hunts!

Want to get the Shiny Starters? Shiny Zorua? Shiny legendary dogs? Shiny Mew? or any other shiny pokemon in the game? Adopt them today using SnD coins! Click here for more info.

Visit the PTD: Pokemon Center - a place to trade pokemon, get your Daily Code, adopt Pokemon, view your items and change your avatar!

Welcome to the Sam & Dan Games Developer Blog! This week we are staring our Fundraiser, we need your help


Cosmoid's Week!
Okay so we are excited for the fundraiser but now let's talk about Cosmoids (previous called Creature Universe TD). Last week I had set my sites to do the PTD2 update and the first level for Cosmoids but I wasn't able to fit it in. This week I will focus my whole attention to Cosmoids to make sure we can start the Early Alpha for it.
Bug Hunts!
I'm focusing on Cosmoids this week but I'm not forgetting about PTD2, we will have a new Mystery Gift  and I will also look into several big bugs that PTD2 has. The main one is pokemon randomly changing into other pokemon, losing levels, and having their moves changed. Another big one that I've been hearing about is the pokedex not saving properly. The last one is the Onix Trade having people be suspected of hacking. I'm sure there are plently of more bugs out there but I won't have a lot of time so I'm focusing on the big ones.
Weekly Progress

PTD2 Alpha v1.32.2 Released!
  • Mystery Gift
    • Change link in game
    • Change Graphic in game
    • Change Server Code
    • Get link and code from sponsor
    • Change Blog Links
    • New Pokemon - Cranidos
      • Graphics
      • New Abilities
        • Mold Breaker
      • New Attacks
        • Headbutt
      • Stats
      • Move List
      • Evolutions
      • Add to Breeding Center
      • Add to Trading Center
  • Bug Fixes - push to next release
I want to thank you guys for your support, and I hope we can keep this going! As always let me know what you think!

Etiketler: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa