16 Temmuz 2013 Salı

Regarding Delight PR1 & Anna Firmware Files

In last few days, many users asked me for Delight Anna series firmware files which were uploaded on various hosts, unfortunately I don't have any backups with me anymore for those files.

Since I have already moved on to Android it's tough for me to be in both worlds simultaneously however I tried as much as possible.

I still have Delight Belle v5.2 (last version I made for N8 guys) but not before that. I am still trying to find out if any Delight lover has those files and if so, I would update this blog about the same.

Hopefully some Delight lover is still on such version.

Till then enjoy the current Delight Team's wonderful work.

Thanks.

Etiketler:

0 Yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumlarınız için teşkür ederim

Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları [Atom]

<< Ana Sayfa